Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Days 1 and 2 of Juice Feast/Fast

I will recap my feelings about Days 1 & 2 of me juicing..soooo...it can only get better.

Day 1 I started out excited and ready to go. But as the day progressed I started feeling really sluggish and wanted to eat so bad! My brain was kinda in a fog and it still is because I can't remember much about the day except that I was miserable and in the bathroom every 20minutes. On to day 2!

Day 2 Migraine all day and still have it currently as I type and it's 7:30pm. I woke up with a headache, but decided that I was going to tough it out because the day had to go on right?! Wrong! I got up juiced enough for breakfast and lunch packed everything up and left home to go through with my day but after 30minutes I had to turn around and come home and get in the bed. Major detoxing going on over here. I thought that I needed something with some substance to eat so I went in the kitchen around 1pm and cut up some pineapple and strawberries...but couldn't eat it. Looking at it made me nauseous. So I hope tomorrow is a better day.

I will share with you my reasons for juicing in the future when my head clears. Hope everyone is well. Pleas excuse any typos or rumblings...I'm not in the mood to proofread.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment