Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 3 of Juice Fast/Feast

Hiya everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post to tell you about my day 3. It was so much better!! :) No headaches today...I think it was more like a migraine yesterday just terrible. Today I woke up in a good mood and could tell that I felt different. In good spirits and everything.

I'm sure I didn't drink enough today. I think that I only had a total of 32 oz of juice today and 64oz of water. I know it's not enough but I did eat a little something for dinner. So I can't technically say that I'm "fasting" so maybe I'll call it a juice "feast." Regardless, I'm eating (drinking) WAYYYYY more fruits and veggies than normal and I'm giving my digestive system somewhat of a break. So I'm happy! Plus I never would drink this much water. My bathroom trips have slowed down some, but maybe that's because I'm not drinking as much as I did yesterday...IDK. I'm still going pretty regular but more like every hour instead of every 20 min. like yesterday.

Dinner tonight was a baked sweet potatoe. I'm so proud of myself because I normally load it down with butter, cinnamon, and white sugar...but tonight I only sprinkled a little bit of cinnamon and had 1 packet of raw turbinado sugar...I repeat 1 packet! That required a lot of self-control for me. I know that I have a major sugar and carb addiction bad, bad, bad. However my sweet potatoe was delicious! I think not eating food all day wakens up your taste buds and everything has so much more flavor. I also had about 8oz of a green veggie juice after eating my sweet potatoe and I must say I'm pretty full. Right now it's 9:30pm and I'm going to finish up my jar of water and do some reading.

I tried to post a picture of my dinner but I can't figure out how to do that yet from this iPad, so maybe tomorrow. Technology Gheesh! 

Oh I almost forgot to tell you...I made an exciting purchase today!! And now I'm going to leave you hanging...ha ha stay tuned!

Until next time...~Yvette


1 comment:

  1. I understand it's not sufficient but consume a little certain thing for evening meal. So you can't mechanically say that you fast so maybe I'll call it a juice "feast." despite, I'm drinking more fruits and veggies than usual.

    Regards,
    Tahitian Noni Juice

    ReplyDelete