Monday, February 11, 2013

Organizing Goals for 2013

"When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind." --Roman philosopher
 
 
Goals are essential because it gives your life direction. You have something to work toward instead of just haphazardly going through life with the attitude "whatever happens...happens".
 
 Here is the YouTube Video that I referenced in my last blog post. She is superb with home organizing tips and I love the points and ideas that she has here on setting goals and keeping track of them. I think someone commented under the video that you can use Microsoft Word and create a table with 2 columns and 23 rows to get your sheet set-up. And then just color code everything to your preference.
 
So I hope this helps someone out there the way it's helped me. Talk to you guys soon! ~Yvette
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment