Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in South Carolina?? We'll see..







We may get snow in SC today!!! What is it about the south that makes even the threat of snow so exciting? I went to the grocery store to get some olive oil to make a batch of soap and it was total CRAZINESS! People are in there buying up all the bread and milk. I must admit I was guilty of picking up a loaf of bread LOL but I really needed it. ;-) Two or three inches of snow would do me just fine and then it'll be gone in a day or two.

According to the news reports it should have already started snowing by now (3:52 pm). But I have not seen the first snow flake. Everyone is so excited I hope we're not disappointed. We'll See...

In the meantime I will be working on labels for 2 different clients and making a few batches of soap.

Have a good safe weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment